50 gms Chicken Breast
50 gms Green Aubergine
50 gms Green Been
40 gms Oyster Mushroom
40 gms Spring Onion
2 Tablespoons Red Curry Paste
3 Garlic Cloves
5 Red Chillies
3 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
1/2 Teaspoons Sugar
3 Tablespoons Oil
2 Tablespoons Toasted Sesame Seeds
1. Clean and chop the chicken breast into pieces.
2. Preheat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken for 2 minutes.
3. Then chop the garlic and chillies and add to the frying pan with the chicken. Stir-fry for 30 seconds just to release the smells.
4. Chop the spring onions, green beans, aubergines and mix into the ingredients in the frying pan. Stir fry for 1 minute more.
5. Take a banana leaf, or tin foil and make a parcel of the fried ingredients.
6. Steam the parcel for 15 minutes. There will be juice in the parcels, so if you want to take them on a picnic, it's a good idea to keep them in a plastic bag.
Thai Fragrant Rice