50 gms Fish Balls
1 Tablespoon Red Curry Paste
1 Teaspoon Sour Curry Paste
100 ml Coconut Milk
100 ml Water
1 Teaspoon Salt
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1 Teaspoon Fish Sauce
40 gms Pud Bung (or other Green Leaf Vegetables)
1. Boil the coconut milk until it begins to steam.
2. Add the red curry paste and the sour curry paste, and stir until it is dissolved.
3. Add the fish balls, and bring back to the boil, add the water and again bring back to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat, add the fish sauce, salt and sugar and adjust the seasoning to taste.
5. Clean and chop the green leaves and mix into the curry.