This simple fried dish of yellow curried pumpkins with pork is the last dish we'll make from pumpkin for a while, now that all our halloween pumpkin has been used up! When I was young my sister and I would fight over who got to eat this pumpkin dish, but after a week of pumpkin dishes, I won't be fighting over it now!
100 gms Pumpkin
70 gms Pork Mince
2 Tablespoons Thai Yellow Curry Paste
150 ml Coconut Milk
100 ml Water
1 Tablespoon Sugar
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
2 Garlic Cloves
2 Tablespoons Oil
1. Clean and chop the pumpkin into a bite sized pieces.
2. Put the oil into a frying pan over a medium heat. Chop the garlic and fry with oil for a few seconds.
3. Add the curry paste and coconut milk, stir it until the curry is mixed with coconut milk.
4. Roll pieces of pork mince into small balls and add to the pan.
5. Add the sugar, light soy sauce and water, and fry for 1 minute. It's better to put a lid on the pan so it doesn't dry out.
Thai Fragrant Rice