This dessert is soft like a pudding, and is made from desiccated coconut and a little sugar, for a slightly sweet taste. A very classic Thai dessert.
50 gms Sticky Rice Flour
50 gms Shredded (Desiccated) Coconut
60 gms Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
270 ml Water
1. Mix all ingredients together and mix well.
2. Place in a pan over the heat and warm until it's dried out.
3. Preheat an oven to 200 degrees celsius.
4. Lightly oil an oven dish, then spoon the flour mixture in.
5. Bake until brown, approximately 15-20 minutes.