Another use for your kanom krang pan, these little pancakes are made with shredded coconut and dusted with a little icing sugar for sweetness. Yum.
80 gms Flour
400 ml Milk
30 gms Melted Butter
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Tablespoons Sugar
Shredded Fresh Coconut
1. Mix the flour, egg, milk, salt, sugar and melted butter together and blend with a hand blender.
2. Heat the mini pancake pan on medium heat, and spoon in the mixture.
3. Drop a little shredded fresh coconut into each.
4. Cover and cook until set.
5. Turn the over for a quick browning on the top.
6. Dust with icing sugar, and a little butter, and serve with fruit juice.