100 gms Salted Peanuts
100 ml Water
150 gms Sugar
1 Tablespoon Oil
100 gms Sticky Rice Flour
30 gms Rice Flour
1 Tablespoon Cassava Starch Flour
1. In a blender, mix the peanuts, sugar and water and blend to a peanut paste.
2. Heat slowly in a saucepan and reduce the water, boil off the water until you end up with a thick paste of peanuts.
3. Spoon small balls of the peanut out (approximately 2cms diameter). If the peanut does not hold its shape, you need to continue reducing mixture over the heat to make it thicker.
4. Make the dough by mixing the 4 flours together with a little water to just form a stiff paste dough.
5. Pinch off pieces of dough, roll them into a ball (approx 30gms of dough each ball).
6. Flatten each ball of dough in your hand, place a peanut ball in the middle and fold up the edges of the dough.
7. You can freeze them at this point and they can be kept for a long time.
8. To cook, drop into boiling water for 3 minutes.
9. To serve you can drop the balls into a sauce of sweet ginger tea, coffee or sweet tea.