50 gms Taro
300 Water For Boiling
200 ml Coconut Milk
100 ml Water
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Limestone Water
1. Peel and chop the taro into small squares, soak in the limestone water and top up with extra water just to cover it.
2. Rinse the taro and cook in boiling water for 20 minutes.
3. In a separate saucepan, mix the sugar and 100 ml water boil until the sugar has dissolved, then leave to cool to form a light syrup.
4. Warm the coconut milk in a saucepan, until its just warmed through and steaming.
5. Serve the taro in a bowl, with warmed coconut milk and some of the sugar syrup poured over it.