These are fish cakes with a difference, the fish taste comes from dried whole baby shrimp. I don't want to put you off, but those black specs you can see are the eyes of the baby shrimp looking at you!
50 gms Dried Shrimp
2 Tablespoons Mix Flour for Frying
1 Teaspoon Limestone Water
100 ml Water
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 White Pepper
200 ml Oil
1. Mix the water and limestone, add the flour and mix together.
2. Add the dried shrimp, salt, and white pepper into the flour and mix thoroughly.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan until its good and hot.
4. Pour enough of the batter into the hot oil so that it spreads out to 6cm circles, then fry until golden brown.
5. Serve with sweet chilli sauces.