These egg halves are stuffed with crab and pork meat and fried in a coconut batter. In the photograph you can see where I cut one open and below you can see the uncooked egg halves.
3 Hard Boiled Large Eggs
100 gms Pork Mince
100 gms Crab Meat
3 Garlic Cloves
2 Coriander Roots
1 Teaspoon Ground pepper
1 Tablespoon Chopped Coriander Leaves
1 Tablespoon Ground Coconut
1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
Ingredients for Flour Batter
75 gms Flour For Frying (Tempura Flour or Similar)
150 ml Coconut Milk
Pinch of Salt
1. Pound the garlic, coriander, and ground pepper. Mix with the pork mince, crab meat, chopped coriander, ground coconut and fix sauce.
2. Shell and cut the boiled eggs in half, remove the yolk (use for something else).
3. Spoon the mixture into the egg halves and round off to make each half egg look like a whole egg.
4. Cover with flour batter and deep
5. Make the batter by mixing the flour, salt and coconut milk.
6. Cover with the batter and fry in 180 degrees Celsius oil until cooked (approx 6-8 minutes).