100 gms Soya Beansprouts
3 Garlic Cloves
2 Tablespoons Maggi Sauce
Oil for frying
1. Clean the shrimp slice down the back and remove the black thread gut, then chop into small pieces. Keep the heads for a garnish.
2. Peel and chop the garlic.
3. Add 2 tablespoons oil to the frying pan turn heat on high until the oil is hot.
4. To the frying pan, add the chopped garlic and prawns and fry for a few seconds, add the soya beansprouts and Maggi sauce and fry for a further 30 seconds. You should also fry the prawn-head garnish at the same time. Set aside on a plate.
5. Clean the pan, add 2 tablespoons of oil and put onto the heat.
7. Whip the eggs to break up the yolks, pour into the pan and swirl the eggs around to make a large thin omelette.
8. Once cook, place the filling in the middle and fold the edges over to form a letter.
9. Garnish with the fried prawn heads and some beansprouts.
Thai Fragrant Rice