This dish is seasoned minced pork. When you want to add meat to a soup or noodle dish, you can take spoonfuls of the pork and drop them into the noodle mix to cook. It is not suitable for freezing, it needs to be prepared fresh and its main use is for the Suki-Yaki recipe in the 'Main Courses' section.
100 gms Pork Mince
1 Tablespoon Chopped Coriander Leaves
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Sugar
3 Garlic Cloves
1 Teaspoon White Pepper
1 Teaspoon Sesame Seeds (optional)
1. In a food blender, mix the pork mince with the garlic, salt, white pepper, sugar and chopped coriander.
2. Blend the mixture until it is smooth.
3. Place it into a flat dish and chill in the fridge.
4. Toast the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan for 20 seconds until just browned and nutty and add them to the top of the meat.
5. For suki-yaki this is normally served as a single flat patty of meat, but you can serve it however you like.