100 gms Glass Noodle
1 Tablespoon Chopped Coriander Leaves
1 Tablespoon Chopped Spring Onion
1 Tablespoon Chopped Mint
1 Teaspoon Dried Flaked Chillies
1 Teaspoon Sticky Rice
1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
1 Teaspoon Lime Juice
1. Dry fry the sticky rice to brown it, in a clean dry frying pan.
2. Pound the toasted sticky rice in a Thai mortar. This is a common flavoring and I usually have a jar of toasted sticky rice pre-made.
3. Boil the glass noodle in water for 2-3 minutes.
4. Drain and mix with the other ingredients.
Ingredients for Sesame Pork
200 gms Pork Meat ( Cubed )
100 gms White Sesame Seeds
50 gms Black Sesame Seeds
30 gms Palm Sugar
1-2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
1-2 Tablespoons Oil
1 Teaspoon Chicken Stock Powder
1. Toast the sesame seeds lightly in a dry frying pan to just colour them a little. Set aside.
2. Mix the pork and stock powder and leave for 30 minutes.
3. Mix everything except the sesame seeds in a frying pan.
4. Cook over a medium heat until the pork is cooked and the sugar coasting is sticky.
5. Drop the cooked sticky pork cubes into the sesame seeds to coat them.
6. This is better served sliced, for the photograph I left it in cubes.