This is a quick cook noodle dish, the chicken is fried hot and quick and the rest of the ingredients almost stir-fried for a fast-fresh-fried dish (try saying that 10 times fast!).
40 gms Chicken Breast
50 gms Flat Rice Noodles
2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
3 Garlic Cloves
1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon White Pepper
1 Tablespoon Chopped Spring Onions
1 Tablespoon Chopped Coriander Leaves
1 Tablespoon Oil
1. Soak the rice noodle in warm water for 15 minutes to soften them.
2. Clean the chicken and chop into bite sized strips.
3. Peel and chop the garlic. Fry in the frying pan for a few seconds just to release the garlic smell.
4. Add the chicken and fry for 3 minutes until cooked.
5. Add the egg and the noodles and stir fry for 1 minute.
6. Add the fish sauce, light soy sauce, sugar, white pepper spring onions and coriander and stir fry for 1 minute more.