Stir fried rice is a great way to use up uneaten rice, but just because it's a meal made from leftovers doesn't mean it can't be rasty! You can substitute chicken or fish for the pork, whatever you have leftover.
Ingredients for 2 People
500 gms Ready Cooked Rice
100 gms Pork
3 Garlic Cloves
1/2 White Pepper
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1 Tablespoon Lght Soya Sauce
1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
2 Tablespoons Oil
50 gms Red Pepper
50 gms Carrot
50 gms Onion
Chop Coriander Leaves for Garnish.
1. Chop the garlic and fry with a little oil.
2. Chop the pork into small bite sized pieces, and put into the frying pan to cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add the egg, mix the egg to break it up as it cooks
4. Add the rice and fry until it is warmed through.
5. Chop the red pepper, carrot and onion into tiny pieces.
6. Put the carrot, red pepper, onion, light soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar, and white pepper into the frying pan and cook for 2 minutes, stirring to mix.
7. Add a little coriander to garnish.