This dish is Koa Cruck Kapi Song Kruang', 'Kruang' means dressed, Koa means rice. This dish is literally fried rice dressed with all the trimmings. In the photograph you can see sweet pork, sliced omelette, onions, spring onions, coriander leaves, and of course sliced chillies.
2 Tablespoons Shrimp Paste
300 gms Precooked Fragrant Rice
10 gms Dried Shrimp
2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
1/4 Teaspoon Sugar
2 Garlic Cloves
2 Tablespoons Oil
2 Tablespoons Chopped Bird Chillies
2 Tablespoons Chopped Onions
2 Tablespoons Chopped Spring Onions
2 Tablespoons Chopped Coriander Leaves
2 Tablespoons Sweet Pork
1. Mix the shrimp paste and dried shrimp with the rice.
2. Put oil into a frying pan and pre-heat. Chop the garlic and add to the pan to cook for a few seconds.
3. Then add the rice, fish sauce and sugar, and fry for 1 minute, then set aside on a serving plate.
4. For the omelette, put 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan, whip the eggs and fry in the pan until cooked, slice and add to the serving plate.
5. Finally onto the serving plate, add chopped chillies, coriander leaves, sweet pork, and the chopped onions and serve.