This is a good way to use fresh spinach. Spinach has a lot of water and it doesn't survive other cooking methods well, but this stir-fry method keeps it whole and nutritious.
70 gms Pork With Rind and Fat
100 gms Spinach
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
1/4 Teaspoon White Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
2 Garlic Cloves
1. Clean and chop the pork into bite sized pieces, keep some of the fat and rind on each piece.
2. Heat oil into the pan - enough to shallow fry, when the oil is hot add the pork and fry it until the pork is crunchy and brown. Drain off excess oil.
3. Chop the garlic, add it to te pan and fry for a few seconds.
4. Chop the spinach and add it, together with all the remaining sauce ingredients. Fry for 30 seconds, that is all it needs.
5. This is eaten with Thai fragrant rice and the usual Thai condiments, including the chopped chillies in fish-sauce that we often use to spice up a meal.
Chillies in Fish Sauce