The 'noodles' you can see in the photograph, are made from sliced omelette and provide the bulk for this salad. Salmon is expensive, and so we like to flake it to make a little go a long way and bulk it out with other ingredients. The rest of the ingredients are very typical of a Thai salad, mint, coriander and killer spicy chillies!
50 gms Sliced Salmon
1 Pinch White Pepper
1 Pinch Salt
1 Tablesoon Oil
1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
1 Teasoon Sugar
1 Tablespoon Chopped Bird Chillies
1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
1 Tablespoon Chopped Spring Onion
1 Tablespoon Chopped Coriander Leaves
Sliced Cherry Tomatoes (Optional)
1. Whip the eggs with white pepper and salt together until mixed.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan, add the whipped eggs and cook it as a thin omelette.
3. Slice it into noodle shapes.
4. Mix with the flaked salmon.
5. Mix all the ingredients together, and mix into the salad.