Spicy Pork Salad is a Thai style salad. This is a dish of spicy pork that is served as a snack at parties or at home with beer or whisky. You might have a beer and pizza, but Thai people have a beer and spicy pork. The chilli content in the dish 'cuts' through the beer. Medium hot.
Ingredients for 2 people
200 gms Pork
150 mlts Water
1 Teaspoon Salt
4 Red Chillis
2 Green Chillis
3 Garlic Clove
2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce.
1/2 an Onion.
1 Teaspoon Chopped Celery
Beer or Whisky
1. Clean the pork and slice into strips.
2. Put the water in pan to boil, add the salt.
3. When the water is boiling, add pork in the pan and boil for 2 minutes.
4. Put the chilli, garlic, fish sauce, lemon, celery, into a blender and blend until fine.
5. Chop the celery into tiny pieces, take only 1 teaspoon and put it in the mix with the spicy sauce.
6. Take the pork of the hot water put in the plate and add some salad vegetables to decorate it.
7. Pour the spicy sauce ontop of the pork and serve with drink or for a snack.