Tilapia is common in Thailand & Chinese cuisine. If it's fresh, the flesh is easy to slice and roll, making it ideal for this recipe. Stuffed rolls of tilapia flesh in a soy sauce.
200-300 gms Tilapia (Or Firm Flesh Fish)
50 gms Shrimp Minced
10 gms Chopped Carrots
2 Garlic Cloves
1 Coriander Root
1/4 Teaspoon White Pepper
5 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
1. Slice the fish flesh to thin flat squares.
2. Pound the garlic, coriander root and white pepper together and mix with the shrimp and chopped carrot.
3. Take a teaspoon of the mixture, place it in the middle of the fish, and roll.
4. Take a strip of seaweed paper and wrap it around the roll.
5. Steam for 10 minutes.
6. Drench in soy sauce and garnish with celery and chillies.