Like many Thai recipes, it may not look like much, but it's a very delicious rich sauce of minced shrimp meat and minced pork. The soya sauce you will need is brown salty soya.
2 Teaspoons Brown Salty Soya Sauce
150 ml Coconut Milk
30 gms Minced Prawn Meat
30 gms Pork Mince
2 Teaspoons Salt
2 Tablespoons Tamarind Water
5 Red Chillies
2 Tablespoons Chopped Onions
1. Put the coconut milk into a saucepan over a medium heat.
2. When the coconut is boiling, add the soy sauce and stir.
3. Add the prawn mince and pork mince and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the chopped onions, salt, red chillies and tamarind water.
5. Cook for 2 minutes then serve it with vegetables.
Thai Fragrant Rice