1000 gms Mussels
5 Garlic Cloves
2 Tablespoons Chopped Corainder Leaves
2 Tablespoons Oil
1. Leave the mussels in water for 30 minutes to let them clean themselves.
2. Chop the garlic finely, fry in a little oil inside a large saucepan. This pan needs to be big enough to cook the mussels.
3. Add the chopped coriander, and drain and add the mussels to the pan. Cover the pan.
4. There is enough water coming from the mussels to steam them in their own juice.
5. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the mussels are opened and cooked.
Ingredients Seafood Sauce
Juice of a Lime
2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
2 Garlic Cloves
3 Big Red Chillies
3 Green Chillies
1. In a blender, blend the red and green chillies and garlic.
2. Add the fish sauce and lime juice.
3. Serve on the side.