200 gms Catfish or Larger
1 Tablespoon Sticky Rice
2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
1 Tablespoon Sliced Garlic
1 Teaspoon Flaked Chillies
1 Tablespoon Chopped Coriander
1 Tablespoon Chopped Spring Onion
1 Tablespoon Sliced Kaffir Lime Leaves
1. Dry fry (toast) the sticky rice until brown.
2. Pound the rice to a powder.
3. Grill the catfish until cooked, remove the flesh and mince it with a fork.
4. In a saucepan, place the mince with all the other ingredients.
5. Warm through, while stirring for 2-3 minutes, just to meld the flavours.
6. If you like spicy food you can chop some fresh chillies and add them after you remove it from the heat.
Steamed Sticky Rice