If you've already made my Mu Yor recipe, then you can use it to make this spicy salad version. You can see from the photograph the spongy texture of the Mu Yor sausage caused by the ice crystals.
Ingredients for 2 people
75 gms Thai Pork Steam Sausage
30 gms Onion
4 Bird Chillies
2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
2 Tablespoons Fish sauce
2 Garlic Cloves
1. Sliced the sausage and put onto a serving plate.
2. Chop the onion, chillis and garlic finely, into a mixing bowl.
3. Add the fish sauce and lemon juice to the mixing bowl and mix well.
4. Pour the mixture over the sausage.
5. Garnish with mint and coriander leaves before serving.