200 gms White (Bleached) Wheat Flour
150 ml Hot Water
100 gms Shrimp
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
1 Teaspoon White Pepper
1. Mix the flour with the hot water, stir until mixed and knead it until it cools a little.
2. Clean the shrimps, cut out the black line and cut into half.
3. Mix the chopped shrimp with light soy, and white pepper.
4. Pinch off pieces of the flour dough, approximately 40 gms in size.
5. Roll each piece of dough into a ball, then flatten it in your hand.
6. Spoon on some of the shrimp, fold up the dough around the filling and press the edges together.
7. If you want the ripple effect you can see in the photograph, pleat the pastry as you fold it up.
8. To cook, steam them for 10 minutes.