This fish sausage can be sliced and served with noodles, rice dishes or eaten as a snack. It has masses of flavour and unlike store bought sausages, you don't need to worry about what's in it!
In the photograph you can see the finished fried sausage at the front, and the steamed sausage in tin-foil at the back, I've sliced through it so you can see inside.
150 gms Soft Meat Fish Minced
1 Tablespoon Wheat Flour
1 Tablespoon Corn Flour
2 Teaspoons Salt
1 Teaspoon Black Peppercorns
1/2 Teaspoon White Pepper
40 gms Crushed Ice
Tin Foil or Banana Leaves
1. Put the fish mince into a blender, add half the ice and all the other ingredients and blend for 2 minutes.
2. Add some more ice and blend again to break it up, keep doing this until all the ice is used up.
3. Take the mixture and form a sausage, wrap it in tinfoil or banana leaves. Wrap it tight to compress the mixture.
5. Steam for 15 minutes then leave to cool.
6. Remove the foil and deep fry for 5 minutes in hot oil.
7. Slice it when its time to serve.