These should be eaten with care, it's common in Europe to eat raw beef, but it's considered unsafe to eat raw pork except in a very few cases. These parcels should be prepared only using very fresh farm grown pork that has been treated. If you are uncertain about the quality of the meat you can always cook it, or alternatively you can buy branded parcels from Asian supermarkets.
500 gms Pork Red Meat
10 Garlic Cloves
5 Bird Chillies
2 Tablespoons Salt
5 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
Tinfoil plastic bags or Banana Leaf
1. Clean the pork and put into a blender/food processor.
2. Peel the garlic and add to the blender.
3. Add the chillies and salt. Blend until it completely mixed.
4. Add lemon juice and mix.
5. Make into parcels, and wrap in the banana leaves or tin foil
6. Chill in the fridge for 5-8 hours if you like more sour leave it for 2-3 day in wram place.
1. You can eat these raw, or if you prefer you can also cook this dish in the oven or by frying them. If you like spicy food you can cut up red chillies and push a piece into the centre of each parcel.
2. You can add sticky rice or fragrant rice too if you wish, but I prefer not to. Simply precook or pre steam the rice and use 50 gms sticky rice to each 1kg pork.