5 Strips of Bacons
Oil For Deep Frying
1. Clean the prawns, remove the head and shell, but leave the tail on. Cut down the back and remove the black thread gut.
2. Cut the bacon pieces in half lengthwise to make them thinner.
3. Wrap the bacon around the prawn and skewer the ends with a toothpick.
4. Heat the oil to 150 degrees, and fry for 3 minutes until they are cooked.
5. Drain, remove the toothpick and serve with sweet chilli dipping sauce, carrot sticks and other dipping vegetables.
Sweet Chill Sauce