Ingredients for 4 People
200 gms Pork Ears
2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
1 Tablespoons Salt
75 gms Sugar
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Dark Soy Sauce
10 gms Chopped Coriander Leaves
400 ml Water
1. Cleaning the pork ears remove any hairs, chop into 4cm chunks for cooking.
2. Boil the water in a sauce pan with the salt, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and sugar.
3. When the sugar and salt are dissolved add cinnamon into water.
4. Add the pork ears into the pan and simmer slowly for 1.30 hur.
5. Slice the pigs ear thinly to serve.
Spicy Sour Sauce
Ingredients for Sauce
5 Bird Chillies
2 Garlic Cloves
2 Teaspoons Sugar
2 Teaspoons Salt
2 Tablespoon Vinegar
1. Pound the garlic with the chillies until they are well broken up.
2. Add the salt, sugar and vinegar, and pound it slowly just to mix.
3. Serve in a bowl, or over the sliced pigs ears.