Baked cookies are common in cities, but not so common in the countryside in Thailand. Out in the villages we tend to cook with gas, wood or charcoal on stoves, rather than ovens and baked food is not very convienient to make.
200 ml Coconut Milk
150 ml Evaporated Milk
100 gms Sugar
60 gms Wheat Flour
50 gms Butter
1 Teaspoons Salt
1-2 Drops Vanilla
1. Whip the eggs, add the coconut milk, sugar, salt, evaporated milk, vanilla and wheat flour into the eggs. Whip it together for another minute.
2. Put a saucepan on the hear, put the butter in, wait for the butter to dissolve then mix all the ingredients in and stir until a thick paste is formed. Leave to cool.
3. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
4. Fill a piping bag with the paste and pipe out the mixture into cookie shapes onto a baking sheet or tin foil.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, or until they're brown.