100 gms Pork Mince
50 gms Chopped Carrot
30 gms Chopped Onion
1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
1 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon White Pepper
Oil for deep frying
1. Mix the pork mince with fish sauce, light soy sauce, salt, and white pepper then leave for 10 minutes for the pork to soak in the ingredients.
2. Into a blender, put the chopped carrot and chopped onion then blend until they are finely diced.
3. Take a piece of the the mix pork mince, about 25gms worth. Flatten it in your hands, spoon the vegetables in the middle and fold up the edges into a ball.
4. Steam them for 10 minutes. The leave them to dry.
5. Heat the oil to 190 degrees celsius.
6. Roll the balls in breadcrumbs, deep fry them just for 30 seconds, just to brown the breadcrumbs.
Chilli Sauce for Chicken