100 gms Cooked Fragrant Rice
200 gms Fish Mince ( Sea Fish )
50 gms Carrots
50 gms Spinach
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
1/2 Teaspoon White Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Oil
250 ml Hot Tea or Soup Stock
1. Mince the fish meat with a fork. Fry the mince with salt, white pepper in a little oil until it is crunchy. As it cooks use the fork to spread out the mince.
2. Then slice the carrots and fry in a little oil, light soy sauce, oyster sauce for 1 minute, add the spinach and fry for a further 10 seconds just to soften the leaves.
3. Brew the tea for 2 minutes.
4. Place fragrant rice in a bowl, spoon on the fish mince and carrot, then pour the hot tea over the rice.
5. If you prefer you can use a vegetable or chicken stock instead of tea.