10 Crab Sticks
200 gms Fish Mince
3-4 Garlic Cloves
1/2 Teaspoon White Pepper
1-2 Coriander Roots
2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
1. Peel the carrots, coriander root and garlic. Chop them finely.
2. Then mix the fish mince (the minced flesh of any white meat fish), chopped carrot, garlic, white pepper, coriander root, oyster sauce, and light soy sauce together and mix well.
3. Take the seaweed paper, lay it down on a flat cloth or sushi mat, spread some of the mixture thinly over the seaweed paper, place a line of crab sticks along one edge and roll up the paper into a roll.
4. Cut the roll into 4cm lengths.
5. Steam for 10 minutes to cook.