This stir fry uses the fresh beansprouts together with ginger root and chicken balls. The chicken balls are made to the same recipe as the pork balls in this recipe. Maggi sauce is the German savory sauce that's popular in Thailand. You can find it in your local supermarket.
Ingredients Foe 3 People
100 gms Soya Bean Shoots
50 gms Ginger Root
50 gms Celery
50 gms Spring Onions
1 Teaspoon Chopped Coriander Leaves
4 Shitake Mushroom (Soak for 10 minutes in water if dried)
50 gms Chicken Ball
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
2 Teaspoons Maggi Sauce
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon White Pepper
2 Tablespoons Oil
1. Chop the spring onion and chicken balls into half.
2. The chicken balls are already cooked and only need to be warmed through.
3. Fry the chicken ball and onion the pan with oil for seconds.
4. Chop the ginger root, celery, and shitake mushrooms and add to the pan.
5. Add the light soy sauce, sugar, Maggi sauce, oyster sauce and white pepper and frying for 30 seconds.
6. When serving garnish with a little chopped coriander leaves.
Thai Fragrant Rice