A very simple stir fry served as a side dish to rice. Don't be put off by cabbage, it's terrific to eat as a stir fry, just as long as you don't overcook it.
150 gms Pork With Fat and Skin
Water For Boiling
1 Teaspoon Salt
50 gms Chinese Cabbage
2 Garlic Cloves
2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
1 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1/3 teaspoon White Pepper
2 Tablespoons Oil
Coriander Leaves for Garnish
1. Boil the water, add the salt.
2. Put the pork into the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Cut into bite sized pieces and dry with kitchen paper.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan, crush the garlic and fry it for a few seconds to release the smell.
5. Add the pork to the frying pan, and cook until brown.
6. Chop the Chinese cabbage, add to the frying pan and stir. You should only give is a quick 30 seconds of heat. Be careful never to overcook a stir-fry dish.
Thai Fragrant Rice
Chillies in Fish Sauce