A dish from the south of Thailand, this stir fry combines fresh butterbeans together with pork. If you're use to eating butterbeans boiled as a side vegetable, then this makes a pleasant change. Stir fryed butterbeans keep their texture better.
50 gms Fresh Butterbeans (Shelled)
100 gms Pork Meat
2 Garlic Cloves
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
1/3 Teaspoon Whtie Pepper
2 Tablespoons Oil
1. Clean and slice the pork.
2. Chop the garlic cloves finely.
3. Fry the garlic in the oil over a medium heat.
4. When the garlic begins to smell, add the pork and fry for 30 seconds.
5. Add all the ingredients and fry for 30 seconds.
Thai Fragrant Rice
Chopped Chillies in Fish Sauce