Ingredients for 2 People
100 gms Mushrooms (Oyster, Whitecap etc.)
100 gms Spring Onion
1 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
1 Teaspoon Sugar
2 Tablespoon Oil
2 Garlic Cloves
1. Clean the mushrooms and chop them in half.
2. Chop the spring onion into 4 cm lengths.
3. Put oil in frying pan and heat.
4. Chop the garlic and fry for a few seconds to release the fragrance.
5. Add the mushrooms, spring onions, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar.
6. Fry for 1 minute.
7. When you serve add a pinch of pepper to season.
Hot Fragrant Rice
Chicken or Vegetable Bouillon