Ingredients for Filling
50 gms Shiitake Mushrooms
50 gms Black Chinese Mushrooms
50 gms Glass Noodle
50 gms Chopped Carrots
2 Tablespoons Chopped Onion
1 Tablespoon Chopped Coriander Leaves
2 Garlic Cloves
1 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
Ingredients For Wrapper
160 gms White Wheat Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Tablespoons Oil
1. Soak the mushrooms and noodles if they are dried for 30 minutes.
2. Chop them into small pieces, add all the filling ingredients and fry until half cooked.
3. For the pastry, mix the flour, salt, oil and water together. Add the water slowly, and knead until the flour is smooth.
4. Roll it flat, a little oil can be used to keep it from sticking to the pastry.
5. Spoon the filling in, fold over and crimp.
6. Into a frying pan place a tablespoon of oil, and 2-3 tablespoons of water and bring to the boil.
7. Cover and cook until the pastry is cooked and the bottom browned.