250 gms Tofu
50 gms Green Beans
50 gms Carrots
1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
1 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Oil
3 Red-Green Chillies
1 Garlic Clove
1 Teaspoon Lime Juice
1 Teablespon Fish Sauce (Use pinch of salt for Vegetarian)
1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
1 Teablespoon Chopped Celery
Sliced Cherry Tomatoes
1. Chop the carrots and green beans until fine. Fry with the oyster sauce, light soy sauce, and oil for a few minutes. Spoon into the middle of the plate.
2. Surround with slices of cucumber and cherry tomatoes.
3. Blend the chillies and garlic together, add the chopped celery, fish sauce, lime juice, and sugar and blend more. This is the sauce.
4. Cut the tofu into pieces and deep fry to give it a crunchiness, cut into strips and pile ontop of the green beans in the plate.
5. Just before serving, spoon the spicy sauce over the top of the dish.