We don't use bread much in Thailand, its strictly for snacks and treats and this recipe is no different. Each square of bread is coated with seasoned pork mince and egg and grilled.
Ingredients for 2-3 People
100 gms Pork Mince
1/3 White Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
Black Sesame Seeds
White Sesame Seeds
1. Mix the pork mince with the salt and pepper.
2. Spread the pork over the bread until its all used up.
3. Whip the eggs, dip the bread, pork-side-down, into the eggs.
4. Garnish with black and white sesame seeds.
5. Cut into squares.
6. Bake in an oven at 180 degrees celsius until they are cooked.