This is how we often eat hotdogs in our house. Rather than boil them in water and eat them in bread, we deep fry them and eat them with rice and spicy chilli sauce. Recipes don't come any simpler than this.
Ingredients for 2 People
1 Packet Hotdog
Oil for Deep Frying
Sweet Chillie Sauce
1. Preheat the deep fat fryer or heat oil in a frying pan, enough to deep fry the hotdogs.
2. Chop the hot-dogs into 4 cm lengths and and cut a cross in each end of the hot dog.
3. You can see from the photograph that the ends of the hotdog open up.
4. Fry the hotdogs for a minute until cooked.
5. Serve with sweet chilli sauce.