It's ribs day at Cassa Khiewchanta! This recipe is how Thai people make barbeque grilled ribs, the only difference is that traditionally we cut the ribs into short lengths rather than longer ribs as shown in the picture. The BBQ sauce is essentially soy sauce and garlic so this is very simple to make. When I was a child we would hold camping days in the forest and grill these over an open wood fire, the ribs would gain a wood smoke. As a child its so difficult to wait for ribs to cook!
Ingredients for 2 People
500 gms Pork Rib
4 Garlic Cloves
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper Corns
3 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
1 Teaspoons Salt
2 Teaspoons Dark Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Honey
3 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
1. Pound the garlic with the pepper corns until finely ground.
2. Put into bowl together with the other ingredients. Mix well to make a marinade.
3. Marinade the pork for 8 hours or more.
4. Grill in the oven or over charcoal for 30 minutes.
5. When you place it on the grill baste it with the remaining marinade.
Hot fragran Rice