Yum dishes are typically spicy salad dishes, this version has been adapted to a pizza recipe. So you can enjoy all the taste of Thai Yum salad dishes with a familiar cheese as a mild contrast flavour.
40 gms Canned Tuna
2 Tablespoons Chopped Onions
2 Tablespoons Chopped Coriander Leaves
2 Tablespoons Chopped Mint Leaves
2 Tablespoons Chopped Celery
2 Tablespoons Chopped Chillies
2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
50 gms Grated Mild Cheese
Ingredients for Dough
100 gms Wheat Flour
1 Tablespoon Yeast
1 Tablespoon Oil
1 Level Tablespoon Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1. The Base: Mix the yeast with the sugar and 2 tablespoons of water, mix and leave it to start bubbling for 5 minutes.
2. Mix the flour, oil, the yeast mix, salt and enough water to form a dough. Add the water a little at a time, and mix until the flour forms a stiff dough.
3. Knead the dough (pull and fold it repeatedly) to strengthen it for 3-5 minutes.
4. Cover with damp kitchen paper and leave in a warm area for the dough to rise. I like to leave it for 30 minutes in the sunshine.
5. For the topping: chop all the ingredients, and mix the tuna in. Make sure they are thoroughly mixed.
6. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius.
7. Roll the dough out to a pizza shape and place in the oven for 5 minutes to pre-crisp before adding the other ingredients.
8. Add the tuna topping (but not the cheese) and place back in the over for another 5 minutes.
9. Add the cheese and finish off the pizza in the over for a few minutes to just melt the cheese.